Monday, June 2, 2008

I think the girls are tired!!!!

So we have one more full day here in this lovely land of Armenia!!! The girls here have been doing so good if i do say so myself. We have alternated grumpy days so that only one girls is grumpy at a time. It sounds weird but, one we are girls and to if we were all grumpy together the boys would go crazy.. OOO wait they already our.. Anyways the girls and I are loving are time together and building on each others strengths and i think being up lifting in there weaknesses. As for Don and Lana they our putting up with us.. Well more Lana then Don.. Don in it selfs says a lot but he makes it way to easy to pick on him... Just Kidding.. (nope i'm lying) But until we get home and people can watch and see for yourselves i am going to do something use full.. Dani

1 comment:

Matt Lam said...

So, I've decided that you deffinately need to go back to school and study the english language a bit more. :P You kept getting 'our' and 'are' and other words mixed up, haha. But alas, this is not about correcting your gramatical/spelling errors, especially since I'm horrible at them myself.

It's good to hear from you Dani! I'm glad you are having a blast up there. Keep up the good work and GOD BLESS!