Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We Leave Today

Well, we are leaving in a little under an hour. Last night's Good Bye party was pretty fun. Everyone was so hospitable and it made me not want to leave. But alas, we must start our journey home to bring back our experiences to share with others. I can only pray that we have made a difference in some lives over here. It sometimes didn't feel like we were doing much but the feedback we received was positive. Well, I guess this brings my post to a close. I'm not sure how much more we are going to post as I don't think the internet service is free in London (everything in London is expensive). If you don't hear from us again, I think I can say that we all look forward to sharing our stories and experiences with you. We appreciate your prayers and we look forward to seeing you again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so glad you all had a great experience. Its always humbling to see how another part of the world functions. Looking forward to all the pictures you have taken, and the stories.

Dad Hunt

Anonymous said...

God's mercies on the way home.

Tom D